Wednesday, October 12, 2011

experiencing Twitter

Here is my twitter link. Follow me!
http://twitter.com/#!/ZhangNaomi


I'm following
Photography Blogger
UCR_Athletics
Official Adele
CNN breaking news
RiveraPR
MyntPublicRelations


Through following these twits, I know what was happening in UCR sports, like UCR Men's Soccer team will play UC Irvine at 7:00 PM today. In addition, I can catch many breaking news by following CNN.


I tried to follow some Public Relations companies and to learn about it. However, it is less useful than I thought. There are lots of fun twits like A list of 23 Smartphone Apps that #PR Pros Can’t Live Without.


I used Chinese Twitter which is called Weibo to share life experiences with my friends.  As far as I concern, Twitter is useful for sharing between friends and for checking news by following news agency. I cannot explore marketing use so far. Hope I will after taking Social Media Marketing class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    You are interested in public news.
    Those is gonna make you smart,great!

    Actually, I like general news and even local news.
    So I check those out everyday.

    I think to know common news is very important if
    you become any worker. Now you are on good way.

    You mean Twitter is much better than Weibo!?

    I haven't known Weibo before..

    It's difficult to explore marketing use, so
    anytime we have to try to find them to develop
    our using social media network skill.

    Keep it up, Naomi!

    Thanks,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete